I don't like what I am seeing. First you all divide into two camps over
whether the buyers premium should be included in the price, and then one
side calls those who disagree morons, and then you all again divide into two
camps over whether that is an appropriate insult!

I understand you all have the right to do and say whatever you want, but is
this not very counter-productive? No one is changing sides, and no one is
convincing anyone of anything, and people are getting more heated.

Remember J.R., that prolific poster who got in a big fight on these boards
and then was never seen again (and of course the person who got into it with
him almost never posts either)? Is this going to be an instant replay? Does
MoPo have so many regular posters that it can afford to lose one or two of
the best ones? I think not.

Imagine the shape our world would be in if entire countries acted the way
MoPo members did in this silly affair. Oh wait, they *DO* act that way, so
look at what bad shape the world is in, and decide if you want a microcosm
of that here.

If you want to split the list down the middle discussing something that no
one will ever change their minds on, why not discuss gun control or
abortion, or gay marriage?

I like MoPo, and I can't help  noticing the number of people drops little by
little every week, and I can't help wondering if topics like these don't
contribute to that.

If you need something to unify behind, why don't we discuss how awful eBay
is?

Bruce