AOL EmailPreparation H is supposed to be good for planetoids, isn't it?

Have a good weekend, all!

Phil

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Brooks
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 8:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] E.T. Bicycle 1sh. "faux controversy."

  Nice backpeddling?!?

  You posted that I had told you there were EXACTLY 27 by 41 originals.  I
never said that.  You post (what you think is proof) that I said they were -
and I'm quoting here - "about 27 by 41".  Of course, you don't realize that you
actually proved my point right there!  Crystal clear?  Really?  "About" is
crystal now, is it?  Heresay and rumour is crystal clear is it?  I passed along
heresay - about a poster I didn't collect - and gave vague information about
it.  Yet, a few days later, that information appears as fact on your website -
and I'm the asshole!...

  If you had read the thread you posted, you would realize that it was about
how 2 or 3 of the 4 (or more) possible printings were questionable - yet
somehow Cinemasterpieces reads that and comes to the exact opposite conclusion,
that at least 2 of them are definitely real (based on what, a mis-reading???)!
And 'about' becomes exactly.  Heresay becomes fact.  Up becomes down.  Black
becomes white.  Coke becomes Pepsi.  Dog becomes cat.  That's how
Cinemasterpieces operates..  I feel very sorry for any poster collector that
trusts (information from) you.

  You apparently took the information from a thread that was ALL about warning
people against ALL the different versions of this poster - and then claimed
that 2 of the versions were definitely original (even though the thread you
just posted makes the information on your website look incorrect, amateurish
and wrong).  Yet, after all this, you're still arguing!  I will give you this:
You must have balls the size of small planetoids!

  I think today I've used my yearly allocation of Mopo space (back to lurking
it is, I guess).

  As always, the last word is Dave's...

  Cheers,

  Bob