Its a reprint from One stop. He even says its printed by one stop on his site. It is far from one of a kind, it is worth about $2. A One stop reprint. end of story. Just shows poster bob knows nothing about posters. Hmm maybe he is interested in a one stop "RARE" one of a kind citizen kane or original snow whites.....be first in line to offer him these one of a kind classics................
Martin May

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Kim <roger...@iname.com>
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Sent: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:30 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fwd: your site and prices (response from Posterbob)

Sue H., I think you should offer to sell one of your Lady & the Tramp posters to Poster Bob for $5000. He'd be making a $46,000 profit, so I'm sure he'd jump at the deal. By the way, I have the one and only Dragnet British quad in existence. I know this for a fact, because I've never seen another copy. I'll start the bidding here on Mopo at $10,000.Keep in mind that this is probably the best loved Jack Webb movie (and the only one I can think of), thus making it priceless.
-rk

On Jan 12, 2009, at 7:14 PM, Jeff Potokar wrote: hey Mopoers...
i wrote Poster Bob about the $51,000 price tag for that undersized LADY AND THE TRAMP poster he is trying to sell... i just received this reply..... somehow... a poster from the opening of Disney World in FL would not strike me as either rare or priceless. anyhow... here is the response:
best.
jeff

Begin forwarded message:From: Robert Bodnoff &lt;sa...@posterbobs.com&gt;Date: January 12, 2009 7:09:14 PM PSTTo: Jeff Potokar &lt;jpotok...@ca.rr.com&gt;Subject: Re: your site and pricesReply-To: sa...@posterbobs.com This Poster was bought at Disney World in Florida the first year that they opened.We have been unable to find another one still in existence. That makes this a ONE and ONLY,of probably the most loved of Disney Movies,  which really makes it priceless.
Posterbobs