I just wanted to let EVERYBODY- know...

            THAT I FINISHED THE FIRST PASS OF THE NSS NUMBERS!!!!

This first pass was the combination of the 1999 NSS Book that Bruce bought a
few years ago PLUS ALL the NSS numbers that we had gathered over the years
at LAMP...

It's almost 25,000 NSS numbers with Title AND the distributor from 1940
through 1999

AND THEY ARE NOW ONLINE  in the LAMP Members Section. Go to Members
Section...Either go to US . OR go to  Logs
<http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/newsite/INDEX/ARTICLES/Logs-Mem.asp>
and look for NSS Number Log

MAN was that a LOT OF WORK!!!

Just this first pass has both cleared up a lot of questions AND created a
lot more.. Whenever there was a conflict between poster info and the 1999
log, I put the conflict in maroon behind the title.

Now the FUN begins.. In the second pass, we are re-sorting ALL the NSS
numbers by TITLE. We are then checking that list against the 1962 NSS Master
Log that we acquired PLUS adding in the trailer numbers starting with 1930
when the NSS numbering system started plus additional information from the
Master Log.

THEN.. We will re-sort again to identify ALL the reissues that went through
NSS.

(Sorry.. I had to tell somebody!!)