Franc
That is not the case.  I have never been a bottom  feeder.  In fact when I
want something I bid very high.  I will give  you an example.  Many years
ago there was a 1951 Realart insert of  Frankenstein on ebay.  I felt a fair
high bid around $4,000 should get  it.  This was based on previous sales and
rarity.  I placed a snipe  bid of $7,000 and won at $4100.  I was fairly
confident I would win but a  little afraid of another very high snipe bid like
mine.  I have done this  many times.
On the other hand when a person keeps listing a poster for over  $20,000
when you know the market is $10,000 or less it is frustrating because  there
are too many of these every day and they waste my time searching and
scrolling.

There is a difference between high, a little high and  ridiculous.

Claude

In a message dated 6/28/2009 12:35:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,