there's no suggestion that the seller is attempting to mislead anyone, i was
just wanting to flag the quality of the resoration/recreation here which is,
imho, amongst the worst i have ever seen on a major piece, n

--- On Sun, 12/7/09, Michael B <dialmbb...@aol.com> wrote:

From: Michael B <dialmbb...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] rear window '3sheet' on ebay
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 7:41 PM

good worthwhile posting!!!

In a message dated 7/12/2009 2:42:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gre...@ha.com writes:

  received this poster from the eBay seller for auction some time ago  and
  I told him I could not run the piece as it was. It was btw, done by a
  restoration house here in the states.
  He
  seems to be an honest individual and it does not look as if he is trying to
  deceive anyone with his listing.

 Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on tour at
TourTracker.com.