Richard Evans wrote:
I'm pretty fussy, but I think it's a very good job considering it's painted. It just pales in comparison to the best way to restore lost sections, using good quality scans from complete examples.
But perhaps now, that isn't the best course of action.

On 30 Aug 2009, at 00:19, Douglas Ball wrote:

Side by side, yes, but when the auction took place it looked damn good!
Doug

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia
    <mailto:johnr...@moviemem.com>
    *To:* MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
    <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
    *Sent:* Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:04 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [MOPO] FRANKENSTEIN 1/2 sheet vs TC from Heritage

    There is indeed a very big difference between the two.
Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
    http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register
    <http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register>
Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com <http://www.moviemem.com> All About Australian
    posters: http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg