So- what is Dip Shit (DS) really telling us? Let me translate...
I KNOW fuckin' everything about this fuckin' fake poster and lobby card
situation and I KNOW that fuckin' Heritage is doing fuck all nothing about it
because they don't personally answer my fuckin' questions and kiss my fuckin'
ass! Grey needs to report to me IMMEDIATELY!!! And when he doesn't give me the
fuckin' answer I like, I'm gonna fuckin' rant on MoPo because I know how to say
FUCK and I got an excuse now! I KNOW that fuckin' Jaime is guilty- because
every fuckin' collector that's on MoPo has implied he is-  and I have appointed
myself judge, jury and executioner! Grey and those fuckin' attorney's at
Heritage need a fuckin' personal lecture from me on how to conduct business and
respond to all the fuckin' fuckheads on MoPo that get their panties in a wad
beccause we all KNOW they ain't doin' nuthin to help us poor, poor, poor
fuckin' collectors. It's a fuckin' conspiracy!!! And we're all poor, because we
pay all those God Damn awful fuckin' fees.
 I KNOW those fuckers at Heritage have personally wrecked the US economy with
their fuckin' fees and that's why we're fuck all poor.  By the way, I'm God's
gift to this hobby and I KNOW everything!
NEXT- I would rather sell all my fucked up posters through Bruce's fuckin'
auction because I KNOW I dont' have anything good enough for those fuckers at
Heritage to take in their auction. That's 'cause I'm a cheap-ass fuck and I
begrudge anyone that actually publishes a color catalog and wants to be paid
for their fuckin' services! I sure wish I had a fuckin' formula for printing
cash!!! SHit! Maybe I can get hold of Kerry for that one. GOD-DAMN!!! Whew!!!!!
Oh-excuse the fuckin' shit out of me! Wait, I was supposed to stick with FUCK!
I got carried away for a minute.
I guess FUCK ME!!!!!
Did I get that about right?

Get off MoPo! IF you can't keep the discussion reasonable instead of going off
on tirades we really don't need it.