From: Michael B <dialmbb...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:46:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] THREE SHEETS

OF COURSE 3 SHEETS ARE IMPRESSIVE.

BUT IMAGE WALKING INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND SEEING A FRAMED 6 SHEET OR EVEN
BIGGER???

yikes!!!!

how do people frame those?

i know some people hang three sheets without frame, but the black border adds
to much prominence to the poster.  when i first starting collecting, i would
buy a one sheet, hate it until it was ramed.  just a simple frame.  but it adds
so much.

mbb