        *From:* kainb...@aol.com <mailto:kainb...@aol.com>
        *To:* mop...@listserv.american.edui
        <mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edui>
        *Sent:* Thursday, December 03, 2009 1:42 PM
        *Subject:* Re: [MOPO] THREE SHEETS

        You have to see Borsts lugosi zombie six sheet in his living
        room...it blasts you away...

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        *From: *Michael B <dialmbb...@aol.com
        <mailto:dialmbb...@aol.com>>
        *Date: *Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:46:57 -0500
        *To: *<MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
        <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>>

        OF COURSE 3 SHEETS ARE IMPRESSIVE.
BUT IMAGE WALKING INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND SEEING A FRAMED 6
        SHEET OR EVEN BIGGER???
yikes!!!! how do people frame those? i know some people hang three sheets without frame, but the
        black border adds to much prominence to the poster.  when i
        first starting collecting, i would buy a one sheet, hate it
        until it was ramed.  just a simple frame.  but it adds so much.
mbb