I'd love that as well since I have a 30's Germsn poster I need help with

Thanks

Toochis

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 13, 2009, at 11:27 AM, bqjansen <w...@bqjansen.demon.nl> wrote:

Tx Tom!
Op 13 dec 2009, om 20:13 heeft Tom Martin het volgende geschreven:

Hi I have a friend who is in Germany at Moment ona Grant to do a paper on the
effect of WWII on
Germany after the war and  the UFA
I will forward your email address to her and hopefully she can assit in the
Poster identity
this could be a great item for her.
She teachs German in USA but is From Germany and heavy into German film/
best Tom

bqjansen wrote:

Hi, bought this UFA poster from the twenties on thirties. No clue what  it is.
It's suggested that it might be an export poster without titles.

Has anyone any info on this poster ior the export-story?

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk227/HazardousOperations/543-1.jpg

Wim

                                       Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu