From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Andy
Neal
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 3:17 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Moviegoods.com - Update

...Plus the PDF (I wish I understood it all lol)

http://www.scribd.com/full/25992983?access_key=key-4aj7xw27izutf6xwjve

  _____

From: andyan...@hotmail.com
To: mopo-l@listserv.american.edu
Subject: [MOPO] Moviegoods.com - Update
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:42:33 +0000

Update on the Moviegoods.com case - Link
<http://www.movieposterforum.com/index.php?/topic/31388-moviegoods-com-p
roblems/page__pid__564791__st__0&#entry564791> to Lawsuit Docket

Andy
www.movieposterforum.com