Correct, I think we must have crossed wires Tom.

I'm talking about repro's such as the ones moviepostergoods produce (i.e -
Appalling quality)

And when I refer to value, I mean a personal value rather than an economic one.

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:06:56 -0500
From: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Moviegoods.com - Update
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Its not all about value of posters andy... some people Just like Movies and
repros allow the entire planet to celebrate film in a synergy...

Otherwise just was there are small email newsforums that are like personal
and stimulaeing compared to

mass media that needs volume to operate.

Reproductions allow the serious collector and also the novice movie fan to
share a common interest..

And for those with samll income means It makes movie art accessable to all.

best, Tom

Andy Neal wrote:

 But surely getting rid of repro's althogether is a good thing? plus it would
make original posters more valuable?

> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:32:32 -0600

> From: ddilts...@mchsi.com

> Subject: Re: [MOPO] Moviegoods.com - Update

> To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

> The printing of the posters might have been what triggered this lawsuit,
but as a whole, this is not a good situation for the hobby if you collect
newer material... If they succeed in bringing moviegoods down, I would expect
a few other companies to follow shortly and the whole poster category of
ebay could end up going bye bye like the 35mm film area they used to have.