JR is reasonably correct in this post. As MPB has grown, and I've been able to offer better posters, I want people to know that I will never lose sight of those that do not collect Dracula lobby cards and Casablanca posters. We have a hobby rich with art and style and a poster doesn't have to be $25,000 to be considered great by someone. I'm sure that collectors of $10 and $50 posters get every bit as much enjoyment from their purchases as does a collector of a Day the Earth Stood Still one sheet.

Plus that doesn't take into account that someone collecting $25 posters today may also be tomorrow's collector of $500 and up posters. All collectors started somewhere and it is very very rare that someone starts at the top.

Also folks, please don't misconstrue my posts to be a stab at Bruce. It's just friendly competition. Bruce has been a friend for decades and Grey Smith has been a friend for only a few years. But we all are in the same business and some competition between us is expected. I have admiration for both of them who have done wonderful things for the movie poster hobby. That said, you can always expect that even if I critique my competitors, I will do it with class and I don't do it with malice toward either of them. I just want some of their consignments for myself.. is that so bad??

: - )