From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of
Holiday Russell
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:18 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] Best Picture Oscars and others

I've been thinking that the diversity of opinions on movies like this is
pretty cool.  It's easy to say that some will like it and some hate it.

The conversation led me to think of this:  what movies would we say are
universally loathed or loved, without equivocation.  Then, there's some
that are so loathed, they are loved.  I'm at work right now, and I can't
really put my finger on one in either category, but that's the question.

Holiday

Begin forwarded message: