From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Richard
Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:08 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Interesting anti-eBay posts from a collector

Hey, I just got an original window card in the mail from an ebay seller

this rare poster, which was nice & flat before shipping was shipped
without cardboard in a padded envelope and went from being a $300
item to a $25 item

I get so many packages from ebay sellers that are horrendous.. and
they have no freakin clue!!