From: Todd Feiertag <toddfeier...@msn.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 10:38 am
Subject: Re: [MOPO] 3rd Party Grading Comes to Posters

It is difficult to conceive that this gunsmith could be defended in the way
that Jaimie is.

Nick, I haven't seen the movie, but is it possible, possible at all and I'm
playing devil's advocate here... since the gunsmith was making a gun concealed
in a crutch, that the person asking for and using the special crutch was
handicapped?

Is it also possible that this handicapped person worked or lived in a very
dangerous, high crime neighborhood?

Is it at all possible that this handicapped person asked the gunsmith to make
him the crutch with the concealed gun for protection?  Is that possible?

Not only do I believe everything above is possible, I don't think it's
unreasonable, even if it's not the true intention of the handicapped person.

It is difficult to conceive that this gunsmith could be defended in the way
that Jaimie is.

I think I just defended the gunsmith in a very reasonable and logical way.  I
don't know what was actually said to the gunsmith in the film but as I just
showed you people can be duped.

BTW, I've wasted far too much time on this matter this evening and will try not
to respond in the future, unless falsely accused of "hacking" into someone's
computer or some other BS.

Todd