...and the insanely priced stuff never sells. Ever. Those in the know are too hip to pay the obscenely bloated asking price for those titles, and those NOT in the know...well, heck, they don't give a rat's ass. It's like a pissing contest to see which dealer can ask the stupidest price on a given item.
Greg Douglass
Claude

Personally I think those insane prices make the hobby look like a complete joke. The same thing happens when a poster "sells" for a huge price, and then can't find a bidder at a third of that price.

Bruce