From: "Smith, Grey - 1367" <gre...@ha.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 11:14:31 AM
Subject: [MOPO] Cinerama Wonderful World of Brothers Grimm

Has anyone in the group seen a copy of this poster before? I had never seen it
and can only speculate that even fewer of these posters were produced for the
wide gauge format release of this film than others, due to its rarity.

It sold very well and if you aren’t looking, our weekly auctions are a treasure
trove for the collector, featuring better and better items each week!

http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510085&Lot_No=55470