Thanks. I would like to see it. It was the New York Warner Theatre that showed
South Seas Adventure starting July 15, 1958 for 44 weeks.

________________________________
From: channinglylethomson <channinglylethom...@att.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 3:08:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Cinerama Wonderful World of Brothers Grimm

I definitely had one for South Sea Adventure.  It had a the New York theatre's
name imprinted on the one sheet.  I'm sure Kirby remembers this because he was
with me when we found the poster in Las Vegas.  It was a folded one sheet and I
was surprised because I'd only seen window cards and jumbo window cards on the
documentaries.  If I find a photo of it, I'll send it to you.

Channing