Hey. suddenly I feel like I'm being pulled into some sort of surreal movie
poster cat-fight. Hey, man, (that's right, isn't it?)---why don't you check
my  100 auctions I have listed and tell me how friggin' high my prices are.
Of all  dealers to accuse of having "inflated prices"....I'm not your guy,
my friend.  Look in the mirror and you'll see someone who's very well-versed
at selling  posters at inflated prices. Sorry, but this is as far as my
"feminine side" is  willing to go with this insanity...
_http://shop.ebay.com/rixposterz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50_
(http://shop.ebay.com/rixposterz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50)

In a message dated 9/3/2010 4:35:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,