Christ, Michael, why don't you just call me an asshole or something!
Every word of your post sounds like a pathetic whine.  I'd prefer it if  you'd
tell me to go to Poster Hell or stick a pin in a little Rick Ryan
doll...ANYTHING but whining about the damn thing!

In a message dated 9/3/2010 5:00:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,