From: William A Brent <bbr...@pipeline.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sat, Sep 4, 2010 7:44 pm
Subject: [MOPO] classic movie question (sort-a OT)

I'm doing a bit of research, I'm looking for use of the word "slob" in classic
films-
so its really OT unless the term is used on a poster -
two that I have are

Bogart to March in Desperate Hours "Smart Eyed slobs"
Tracey to Kelly in Inherit the Wind "You poor slob, you're all alone"

I know its an odd request, but I'm a fairly odd fellow :-)

thanks

                                         Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu
                                      The author of this message is solely