CADDYSHACK: The Slobs vs. The Snobs

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, Sep 6, 2010 8:27 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] classic movie question (sort-a OT)

People (including myself) posted on MoPo withmovies where somebody SAYS the
word "slob" in the movie itself, but I wondered if that wordis used in actual
taglines on the posters. Since we record all thetaglines on every poster that
goes through our hands, it was a simplematter to search our database, and I am
surprised to report that wehave only seen three posters with "slob" (or
"slobs") on them!

Here they are:

INSIDE DAISY CLOVER
...and a special word of thanks to all the slobs, creeps and finks ofthe world.
Without you my story could never be told...' - Daisy Clover

POLICE ACADEMY
The new police recruits. Call them slobs. Call them jerks. Call themgross. Just
don't call them when you're in trouble.

WHO KILLED TEDDY BEAR
Why with everybody else - why with every slob ... and not with me?

Thanks,
Bruce

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>