Wrong!!!!!!!!! You are correct about the link mistake and as  to that - who
cares.  I do care about people not signing their names.   That is a pet
peeve of mine and I do not take it lightly.  If you post then  you should sign
your name.  Omission of your signature at the end of  the email is not an
excuse.  It should be automatic as this is the correct  and polite thing to
do.  Take a look at all the posts and you will see what  I mean.  Bruce, Grey,
David K, Freeman, the 2 Todds, etc., etc., etc. are  there with their name
on all emails.

Claude Litton

In a message dated 12/15/2010 6:39:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,