MessageI take offense to that!!!

(joking) lol ;-)

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Franc
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO FA- Linen-backed one-sheets (40s-70s) and poster
shop informa...

  As you do, I prefer correct grammar and punctuation and e-mails that are
signed.  I used to hate having to review a British contract written without
punctuation but I couldn't insist on a re-draft on account of this.  I also
detest thoughts that come prefabricated in tweets such as lol. I think it's
probably a generational thing. The e-mail you're complaining about however came
to me "on behalf of Henry Karp".  It wasn't an anonymous e-mail and life is too
short to get your boxers in a bunch about something such as this. Nor am I
going to get upset about the  incorrect grammar you utilized in your e-mail
i.e. "whomever you are" .  This board is getting extremely touchy. The other
day someone took umbrage to my criticism of Victor Mature's acting skills and
termed it a "personal attack". It's almost becoming unpleasant to post thoughts
on this board because there's someone always lurking who's going to take
offense.

  Franc Martarella