Hi Rich:

No, I am not joking. I collect seriously on Jerry Lewis and this Norman
Rockwell poster style I feel is his best poster. Also this film is my
personal favorite of  ALL of Jerry's films.  Norman Rockwell did not  design
that
many move posters and I think this the Best one he did. This poster  is
Americana.

Best,

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 1/12/2011 2:29:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,