Rich:

This "Cinderfella" poster is beautiful and Jerry  Lewis has the original
oil painting this great poster was created from in  his living room. For
Paramount to commission Norman Rockwell to create this  poster and other key
advertising materials on this title was a very  special thing. This artwork is
Americana. Norman Rockwell did very few movie  posters. I have had the one
sheet on linen framed for quite a few  years. Now I will have the 40" x 60"
which I never thought I would ever obtain.  I am going to have this restored
and paperbacked and framed. Then display it  with my linenbacked French
"Nutty Professor" one panel poster.   "Cinderfella" is my most favorite of ALL
the films Jerry made. Jerry Lewis  is a hero to me. I have a disability.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 1/12/2011 2:55:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,