I've never seen a rolled poster from that time period.  I would think that is
rare in itself.
JW

________________________________
From: Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 2:41:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Rolled Casablanca one sheet

No, that is the 1949 one sheet, the only real Warners reissue on the film.
And probably rarer than the original one sheet.  MovieArt sold this
poster in 2007.  Not common.

Kirby McDaniel
www.movieart.net

On Jan 24, 2011, at 1:29 PM, rixpost...@aol.com wrote:

Doesn't look like the 1949 one sheet I've seen in the past. As I recall,  the
1949 one sheet is a really stunning piece.  Looks more like 1956.   Lots of
fake
rolled 1956 Casablanca 1/2 Sheets out there....