From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of
channinglylethomson
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:36 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Comedian/Actor/Director/Screenwriter Jerry Lewis

Jerry has sold the rights for remakes of three of his best Paramount
films from the 1960s:

The Bellboy -- original was shot at the Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami --
it's a real comedy tour-de-force for Jerry

Cinderfella -- I've never seen this one but I know others in MOPO
think highly of it

The Family Jewels -- Jerry plays seven roles in this film in which a
little heiress is being courted by her strange selection of
relatives.  I loved this when I was a kid and will never forget how
funny the airplane sequence was with the in-flight movie!

Channing