Oh yeah I remember it. I also remember giving away my large collection of comic
books when I was cleaning out my room about 45 years ago. Little did I know
they were worth money.

________________________________
From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 10:19 PM
Subject: [MOPO] OT: How many of you remember this ad?

Speaking of getting old, how many of you remember this comic book ad? This was
always my favorite one, followed closely by X-Ray Specs, and 100 Civil War
Soldiers for 99 cents.

http://www.comicbook.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/atlas.jpg

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 25 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874