hey fathers on mopo - happy fathers day..

of all things Ive ever attempted, being a dad has to have been the
most rewarding and yet humbling experience in life.

My son will be 25 this year and i cannot believe how lucky i have
been to have watched him grow from a infant the hour he was born to
this point,

Its a incredible journey and any father im sure knows what I am
talking about.. especially if you have fatherd multiple Kids..

The intersting part is they teach us much about our own lives as they
can be our largest critics and at same time our best advocates.

So to any of you that have experienced it... Bravo,,, those that have
not well remember you were the child to a man who was also lucky to
have fathered you.

To those of us that never knew our fathers,,, well there are many
many father types that can mentor and show you the same Love  as they
have a desire to be fathers themselves or You can help a Boy that
needs a father and inspire someone. so being a father can be shared
by many.

Happy fathers Day dads everywhere.

best, Tom