I just bought a Forbidden Planet OS from 1956 and had to pay a lot more than
$18.99.  Wish I'd called you first.

Regards,

DBT

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Susan
Heim
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:02 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Lame return reasons

I offer a line of 11"x17" custom framed movie poster reprints for $18.99
complete. Every once in awhile I get a person who thought it was an original
movie poster, size 27x40 or 41 when they ordered, even though I have the
text "11x17" everywhere on the website and my ebay auctions. The last person
ordered an 11x17 Forbidden Planet and was upset that it wasn't the original
from 1956. I tried to explain that an original was several thousand dollars
and they didn't want to hear any of it and threatened to contact Ebay that I
had duped them.  I offered a full refund upon the return of the item.  Not
sure what happened, but I never heard from the guy again and went on to
block him from bidding on my auctions. I"ve had a few other "doozies", but
that was the freshest one in my mind!

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com

  _____