  From: Franc
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Lame return reasons

  I haven't gotten the "I thought I was buying a DVD in a while"  but I did get
a strange one. I had a lobby card which was MINT. I could not find a defect of
any kind on it. It was returned because the buyer said "it was not in the
condition he expected."

  I also had a rolled One sheet Advance from "For Your Eyes Only". It had a
1/4" edge tear on the upper border but no other defects. I advertised it as
near Mint. Someone (who happens to be on this board and resells posters with a
huge mark-up) wrote to me  that "he was not at all happy" on account of the
1/4" edge tear and wanted a 50% discount. I told him to return it.

  FRANC