very Cool Freeman, I have two Presidential Items that may be of MOPO
intereat,,
I have a large framed print of the unfinished George Washington
Painting
that is i think from the 30s?? may have hung in a schoolhouse.. then
I have
a beautiful metal framed JOHN F. Kennedy Photograph that may be a
CHROMOLIN
print photo that looks like Bachrach photo perhaps... Ill sell both
of these Postpaid for 500.00 in US, they are approx 20x24 I believe
although i can measure exact if someone needs the measurements. these
are bot really cool
Ive had them in my basement walls... I also have some art prints of
Van Goh
and a billy holiday poster and several ansel adams posters,,
 I also have a originall "its a mad mad mad mad world" 1964 insert
Movie poster Ill take 125.00 postpaid .. it has some wear and some
tape near corners,
Its the photo version that has the cast photos....one of my all time
fave films.
Tom 419-474-3065