very clearly stated Thanks Channing  these fees are getting nuts and
policy changes on the banks , credit cards and all.. i just discoverd
my bank was billing me 200.00 a year compliance fee... but what was
funny they charge me a NON -compliant fee when i didnt take the
online test from security matrics..
so i wondered what all the fees where. just to have my own terminal
to take credit cards.. they say visa and mastercard are doing it
because of fraud.