I can answer some of these questions

#1 she did not wear any such blouse in To Have and Have Not (I watched it last week) #2 she did not wear any such blouse in the Big Sleep (I am the Raymond Chandler poster collecting King you know) #3 none of the photos linked by Richard Evans show Bacall in said striped blouse
so
#4 as a result, any identification of said photo from any specific film or period is purely conjecture

Rob, the feeling I get is that you want to attribute this photo to a specific film or period for which you have little or no evidence at all, as such, attempting to make any attribution without certain evidence is a dis-service to any customer and I do not think that your boss Jim Halperin would ask you to claim the photo is anything other than what is certain - that it is a vintage photograph of Lauren Bacall from an unspecified film or unspecified period and that in order for you to attribute it to anything, that you must do considerably more detective work before making any concrete or even general claims that is anything other than a photo of Lauren Bacall

I recommend, if you happen to be in the Los Angeles area, to stop by Eddie Brandt's Saturday Matinee, Roger Sapps Bijou Collectibles or even Larry Edmonds where you can physically cross reference the photo with some of the best archives of Hollywood Photography available. I can also suggest the UCLA archives or the archives of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences which also have huge archives of Hollywood Photography. Until such investigations can prove without any doubt what year or film the photo is from, there is nothing shown here that proves it is anything more than a Hollywood Glamour photo that isn't connected to any film or specific time period

speaking as a historian of the medium of course.

Rich