his rating would be about 85% for his entire fleaBay run

I'm tired of filing fleaBay complaints to get $5 back. My time is worth more than the $5.. I'll just neg this ahole

surprisingly, I have been finding this a more and more common problem and as such I have left more negs the past 6 months than I had in the previous 10 years. I'm totally fed up with these jerks and it's never on the expensive items. always some jackass trying to make an extra few dollars on stuff he feels was undersold

At 01:06 PM 12/11/2011, kenwick...@aol.com wrote:
Looks like  he has already gotten a negative on this subject. What a putz...
Overbilled s/h. Ignored requests for two weeks to correct. Avoid this seller!! <http://myworld.ebay.com/jimmybob999>Member id <http://myworld.ebay.com/jimmybob999>jimmybob999 ( <http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jimmybob999>Feedback Score Of<http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jimmybob999> <http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jimmybob999>594
Nov-24-10 14:56

* Reply by godfatherunclebuzz (Dec-01-10 16:57): Argued over extra dollar in shipping cost. Made contacts. Poor customer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm
Subject: [MOPO] Another fleabay Moron

so I buy an Ocean's 11 lobby card from a guy on ebay

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320802002865>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320802002865

his shipping says $8.00 and clearly indicates it will be shipped Priority Mail

Package arrives, with the flimsiest of cardboard but amazingly the card got here undamaged

however, this moron did not send by Priority mail, he mailed it 1st Class for $1.68.

so I send him a message:
Buzz
two things
#1 fortunately the card did not get folded in shipping, but if yuo don't use some sturdy cardboard, you're courtig danger #2 you charged me $8 for Priority Mail shipping and yet you sent it first class for $1.68
I'm expecting a partial refund of my shipping.. $5 will be fine

his response:
Hello:

The shipping is for postage and handling and it was sent expedited. I do not refund postage. thank you.
Buzz