Use stamps.com. you can ship First Class Int and get insurance and tracking.

Peter Contarino

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 11:50 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Another fleabay Moron

I'm basically on the same page with Franc on this.  Domestic shipping is a
breeze for now.  What happens if and when the FEDS hand over the Post Office
to UPS or

FED EX is anybody's guess.*  We use USPS for most shipment.  International
shipping has gotten very expensive.  It not uncommon for the dollar amount
of the

shipping to outstrip the value of the poster.  Yet some international buyers
do not balk at paying the money.  Last winter we shipped some posters to the
UK during

the extreme inclimate weather by First Class Mail.  These items were hung up
for over two months.  Fortunately and finally, all of these items but one
finally arrived.

We go to our local post office every day, so we do not have the same
strictures as those who do business on USPS.com .

* Don't get me started on this.  The postal services are NOT a business.
They were never intended to be a business.  They are a government service.
We still need them, despite

what some who worship the "free" markets think.

Kirby McDaniel

www.movieart.net