From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm
Subject: [MOPO] Another fleabay Moron

so I buy an Ocean's 11 lobby card from a guy on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320802002865

his shipping says $8.00 and clearly indicates it will be shipped PriorityMail

Package arrives, with the flimsiest of cardboard but amazingly the cardgot here
undamaged

however, this moron did not send by Priority mail, he mailed it 1st Classfor
$1.68.

so I send him a message:
Buzz
two things
#1 fortunately the card did not get folded in shipping, but if yuo don'tuse
some sturdy cardboard, you're courtig danger
#2 you charged me $8 for Priority Mail shipping and yet you sent it firstclass
for $1.68
I'm expecting a partial refund of my shipping.. $5 will be fine

his response:
Hello:

The shipping is for postage and handling and it was sent expedited. I donot
refund postage. thank you.
Buzz
so I say it is yet another fleaBay MORON getting a neg