Hi Andy - well Freeman forgot to mention one thing..... Freeman
believes he is Walt Disney re-incarnated and we at Mopo now have to
address him as " Uncle Walt" sir.. and  give a Mickey mouse club
salute..
other then that  everyone else appears to be cranky as ever..
lately they are on the hunt for moron fleabayers.. Kinda like Moopo
duck hunting season.. Maybe your labs can retrieve the renagade
fleabayers that get caught in mopos sights,,
OK cheers and Merry Christmas Andy
Tom

>>> 7. Claude Litton retired and NYC law prestige dropped 7 points.