Wow.. This is great.. I got these rare 1920s & 1930s posters from a guy in Muskogee Oklahoma.. His uncle used to be a projectionist in a theatre from the early days of cinema to the golden age and he saved these great posters!!

King Kong
Dracula!!
Rudolph Valentino!!!!!

I know they're real because he gave me a Certificate of Authenticity about his uncle.. They are great and we all know they're super rare

Each one has the year in the bottom corner & Portal Reproductions in the other corner

: - )

Okay.. I'm just foolin.. but I do have these great Portal Repos running in my auction because lots of fans really do like them. If you think you like them too.. go check them out. they are all right at the beginning of the auction.

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/supersize/99cent/index.htm>Click Here to See a Gallery of the posters being sold in this auction

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/search.asp?nsearch=*comic-art.com*>Click Here to Go to the Auctions www.movieposterbid.com

Here is a complete list of the Portal Reproduction posters & current bid price

  A SAINTED DEVIL 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Classic art of Valentino $0.99
  ALL THROUGH the NIGHT 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Humphrey Bogart $0.99
  ADVENTURER, the 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Charlie Chaplin classic $3.44
DRACULA 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Classic different art of Bela Lugosi $9.55 EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Sexy Mae West image $0.99
  KING KONG 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Fantastic art of King Kong $8.99
  LITTLE COLONEL 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Shirley Temple salutes $0.99
MARCH of the WOODEN SOLDIERS 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Laurel + Hardy $0.99 SANDS of IWO JIMA 1960s Portal Reproduction ..John Wayne leads the troops $0.99
  TARZAN and the LEOPARD WOMAN 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Weismuller $0.99
  THIEF of BAGDAD 1960s Portal Reproduction .. Classic Douglas Fairbanks $7.88