*MAYBE ITS BECAUSE MANY OF THE BIDDERS STILL HAVE POST-HOLIDAY HANGOVERS,
BUT I JUST LOOKED OVER THE** 714 ITALIAN, ARGENTINEAN & OVERSIZED POSTERS
CLOSING TONIGHT, AND I SAW LOTS AN**D LOTS OF REALLY WILDLY UNDER-PRICED
ITEMS, SO IF YOU LIKE THESE POSTERS AT ALL, THEN BE SURE TO LOOK THEM OVER
VERY CAREFULLY, BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE INCREDIBLE DEALS.*

Are you tired of auctions for millionaires only where the items have a
"round up the usual suspects" feel to them, and there is a "pay retail or
you can't buy" philosophy behind the auctions, and the same items return to
the auction block over and over and over? Well, we have the antidote for
you! Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for
low, low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
"competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium). But Tuesday night's 714
Italian one- and two-panels, three-sheets, six-sheets, 24-sheets, and
Argentineans, closing tonight, on *TUESDAY **December 27th*, represent *
REALLY* incredible values, and yet many of these are currently languishing
at low, low, prices!

With just 13 hours to go, the* *714 Italian one- and two-panels,
three-sheets, six-sheets, 24-sheets, and Argentineans** include a
not-to-be-believed 60 with no bid at all, a preposterous 124 that are still
languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a truly weird 273 that are
still languishing at just $3 each or under, a downright silly 347 that are
still languishing at just $5 each or under, and a Mt Everest-like 387 that
are $6 each and under! *THAT'S RIGHT, WELL OVER HALF OF THE ITEMS ARE $6
EACH OR UNDER (AND NEARLY 40% ARE JUST $3** EACH OR UNDER)**, and there are
LOTS of titles that I guarantee you many dealers would ask $10, $20 or more
for. This is the closest thing to "free money" I can imagine (especially
since those in our club can purchase any 20 and get 13 books as a bonus)!
*

*HELLO! This is 2011 and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $6 (or far under) 20 years ago, and remember that this price is
40% (or much less) of the minimum buying price at those "other" auctions
(thanks to their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get as many
of these items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for
just $11 shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win
100 or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,900 members), you
get great added bonuses if you purchase 10 or 15 or 20 items (no matter how
inexpensive)!
*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $6, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
7e652 SHOULD HUSBANDS MARRY 3sh '24 art of Eddie Quillan holding bride
Alice Day on serving tray!
7e607 NATIVE SON 3sh '50 Sangre Negra, Richard Wright's controversial story
of interratial killing!
7e291 BLOW-UP Italian 1p R70s Michelangelo Antonioni, David Hemmings
straddles sexy model Verushka!
7e010 APOCALYPSE NOW int'l 6sh '79 Francis Ford Coppola, classic Bob Peak
art of Marlon Brando!
7e707 WILD BUNCH int'l 3sh '69 Sam Peckinpah cowboy classic, great
different artwork!
7e706 WIFE TAMERS 3sh '26 Lionel Barrymore, Hal Roach, pretty Vivien
Oakland, great art!
7e029 GONE WITH THE WIND 6sh R67 best art of Clark Gable & Vivien Leigh,
all-time classic!
7e655 SLAVE GIRL 3sh '47 artwork of sexy chained Yvonne De Carlo in Arabian
adventure!
7e043 LET IT BE 6sh '70 The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo
Starr, George Harrison
7e601 MONSTER & THE APE 3sh R56 fantastic sci-fi art of giant gorilla &
funky robot!
7e067 TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA int'l 6sh '70 best c/u of vampire
Christopher Lee showing fangs!
7e349 GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY Italian 1p R69 Clint Eastwood, Lee Van
Cleef, Sergio Leone, cool art!
7e031 GREEN SLIME 6sh '69 classic cheesy sci-fi movie, wonderful art of
sexy astronaut & monster!
7e567 HELL'S ANGELS 3sh R50s Howard Hughes air spectacle, wonderful
different artwork!
7e508 BABY DOLL 3sh '57 Elia Kazan, different image of sexy troubled teen
Carroll Baker!
7e065 STAR 6sh '68 Julie Andrews, Robert Wise, Richard Crenna, Daniel Massey
7e527 CATMAN OF PARIS 3sh '46 really cool horror art of feline monster
attacking sexy girl!
7e149 TRISTANA Italian 2p '70 Luis Bunuel, different art of Catherine
Deneuve by Averardo Ciriello
7e052 MY FAIR LADY int'l 6sh R69 classic art of Audrey Hepburn & Rex
Harrison by Bob Peak!
7e027 FRENCH CONNECTION int'l 6sh '71 Gene Hackman in movie chase climax,
William Friedkin!
7e658 SMUGGLER'S GOLD 3sh '51 Cameron Mitchell, Amanda Blake, cool diver
artwork!
7e499 12 ANGRY MEN 3sh '57 Henry Fonda, Sidney Lumet courtroom jury
classic, life is in their hands!
7e535 CORSAIR 3sh R37 artwork of sailor Chester Morris with gun & pretty
Thelma Todd!
7e019 BLOOD ALLEY 6sh '55 John Wayne, Lauren Bacall, directed by William
Wellman!
7e531 COBRA STRIKES 3sh '48 film noir, murder without motive, cool snake
artwork!
7e124 POOR BUT BEAUTIFUL Italian 2p '57 Dino Risi, sexy Marisa Allasio
chooses between two guys!
7e388 LIBERTINE Italian 1p '68 Metzger, different full-length art of sexy
Catherine Spaak!
7e059 POSEIDON ADVENTURE int'l 6sh '72 art of Gene Hackman & cast escaping
by Mort Kunstler!
7e546 FABULOUS WORLD OF JULES VERNE 3sh '61 the thousand and one wonders of
the world to come!
7e001 ODD COUPLE 24sh '68 art of best friends Walter Matthau & Jack Lemmon
by Robert McGinnis!
7e109 KISS KISS, KILL KILL Italian 2p '66 full-length art of sexy spy in
skin-tight outfit!
7e174 COOL HAND LUKE Argentinean R70s cool art of Paul Newman, prison
escape classic!
7e672 STRANGER WORE A GUN 3sh '53 Randolph Scott for the first time in 3
dimensions!
7e265 THUNDERBALL Argentinean '65 art of Sean Connery as secret agent James
Bond 007!
7e670 STORY OF THREE LOVES 3sh '53 Kirk Douglas, Pier Angeli, Leslie Caron,
Granger, Mason
7e691 TRAILING THE KILLER 3sh '32 cool artwork of wild dog biting mountain
lion on the throat!
7e528 CHINA 3sh '43 for every girl trapped, barechested Alan Ladd kills a
thousand Japanese!
7e495 RED RIDING HOOD stage play English 3sh '30s stone litho of sexy Red
with wolf trailing behind!
7e584 LAST TRAIN FROM MADRID 3sh '37 c/u artwork of pretty Dorothy Lamour &
Gilbert Roland!
7e022 CAHILL int'l 6sh '73 great image of United States Marshall big John
Wayne!
and on and on and on and on!

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):
**7e300 CARNAL KNOWLEDGE Italian 1p '71 different art of Jack Nicholson &
Candice Bergen by
Rabito!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422164><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e300>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY **GOOD** **TO FINE** *condition
 *7e561 GOLDEN BLADE 3sh '53 Rock Hudson, Piper Laurie's kiss was the prize
of
victory!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422426><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e561>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition
*7e613 ON A CLEAR DAY YOU CAN SEE FOREVER 3sh '70 cool image of Barbra
Streisand in flower
pot!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422478><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e613>
*and it's currently $5 and its *VERY GOOD** **TO FINE** *condition
*7e646 SCANDAL INC. 3sh '56 great art of shocking magazine tabloids spying
on sexy
celeb!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422511><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e646>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition
*7e255 SPIDER-MAN: THE DRAGON'S CHALLENGE Argentinean '80 art of Nick
Hammond as
Spidey!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422119><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e255>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition
 *7e407 NURSE IN THE MILITARY MADHOUSE Italian 1p '79 sexy art by Ezio
Tarantelli!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422271><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e407>
*and it's currently $5 and its in* **VERY GOOD** **TO FINE** *condition
*7e699 VANQUISHED 3sh '53 John Payne, Jan Sterling, Coleen Gray, Lyle
Bettger<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422564><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e699>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition
*7e055 NUN'S STORY 6sh '59 religious missionary Audrey Hepburn was not like
the others, Peter
Finch!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2421919><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e055>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition
*7e219 LILI MARLEEN Argentinean '81 Rainer Werner Fassbinder, sexy showgirl
Hanna
Schygulla!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2422083><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7e219>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY GOOD **TO FINE** *condition
*...and there are equally great deals at EVERY bid price from $1 to $20 or
more!*

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see* 800 non-U.S. posters * at
such low, low prices with just 13 hours to go!*

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,900+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S.,
you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Don't forget to check out our 714 Italian one- and two-panels,
three-sheets, six-sheets, 24-sheets, and Argentineans   sometime
*BEFORE*they end
*TONIGHT *Tuesday,* **December 27th*, (but you only have 13 hours left to
do so, because they start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT**, so hustle over
there right now!*) by going to *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*.
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874