Brilliant!!

________________________________
From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, February 14, 2012 2:08:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT: Moon River and Tiffany's

when I hear downtown, all I can remember are the spoof lyrics that MAD magazine
had in an issue in teh 1960s

it went like this:

When you eat meat but hate the meat that you're eating
then you've surely got, GROUND ROUND
It's so unnerving when they're constantly serving
in an eating spot, GROUND ROUND
I may be called a chopped steak, salisbury or beef patty
No matter what it's called it's always overcooked and fatty
What can you do?
Go up to your waiter there,  loudly pound on your table,
stand up on your chair, and shout:
GROUND ROUND, always you're serving me,
GROUND ROUND, always you're conning me,
GROUND ROUND, why must it always be,
GROUND ROUND, Ground Round, ground round...
                                         Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu
                                      The author of this message is solely
responsible for its content.