Hi, Rich,

  I'm sure those words were written by Frank Jacobs, a friend of mine  and
a movie poster collector as well (mostly 30's  + 40's musicals).  Everyone
remembers the cartoonists at Mad---  Don Martin, Sergio Arigones
and so many others---but the names of the writers from the early years of
Mad are generally forgotten.
It's really unfortunate because Frank and the other writers came up with a
ton of brilliant material. Frank was the one who usually wrote song
parodies like the one you posted. A truly great talent and a really nice man as

well...                                         Rick

In a message dated 2/14/2012 2:08:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,