  From: Steve
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] The Oscars

  Does anyone remember the exact year during the 1990s when an Oscar portrait
was done at the end of the show?  Each of the winners of an acting award from
previous years who was present was sitting on stage and his/her name was
mentioned.  Shirley Temple (sitting next to Marissa Tomei) received the
strongest applaus.  Shelley Winters and Teresa Wright were also there.

  It would be nice if that would be a part of the show every few years.