Glenn

Of course, you know you are welcome to buy at eMoviePoster.com
anytime. But I know you have never consigned to us, and perhaps you
have no interest in doing so, but if you ever decide to give it a try,
you might find that we get you OK prices, and that we earn the
commission we charge (far more than 10%!), because you just send a
package to us and then we do all the photography, shipping, and
dealing with crazy buyers!

Bruce

On 3/1/12, glenndamato <glenndam...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sean-Looked at the site . Looks like a great alternative to Ebay.
> Unfortunately, one of your partners blocked me from bidding on his Ebay
> auctions. Kinda strange, as I don't know the guy, never dealt with him &
> have never hurt anyone is this hobby in 30 years. I also might add I buy
> about $40,000- in movie material every year, and sold about $11,000- on Ebay
> in the last few months-all legitimate,  shill free sales. I don't know why
> this fella would want to alienate me. Thanks for the invite, but I'm gonna
> hafta pass-Glenn

Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/signature/20111028Frankensteinemployeegroupphotosignature.jpg>