Ditto!!! I was one of those kids also? School was out at 3:00 pm. and I ran
home to prepare for the next episode at 4!

irv

  _____

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of MnTwister
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:06 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Jonathan Frid

I am deeply saddened by this news. I was one of those fans who ran home from
school to watch Dark Shadows. I owned the entire 200 VHS collection, and
then purchased the entire collection on DVD and have watched it through 3
times now, all 1225 episodes. Thank goodness his fantastic work is available
for everyone to see. What a strange coincidence that this happens when the
new film comes out, at least he was offered a cameo. Jonathanfrid.com has
alot of great photos and was run by him until his death, for those who
enjoyed his work. I have a feeling he was not happy with the trailer for the
new film, as most fans are not.  Rest in peace Jonathan!

Regards

Robert Siegel