 From: Susan Heim <filmfantast...@msn.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012, 20:39
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Why do so few women participate on MoPo?

I think what Rich is saying is correct. I've been a movie poster collector for
over 39 years and have been an active member of the hobby also. Now, as the
framer to the hobby, I would say that may for every 500 male collectors of
posters, there is 1 femaile.  In fact, we have a running story line around here
when the guys come in to frame. The question is usualy, "how many will your
wife let you hang up"?   We are out there, but it is still a very predominantly
male hobby.

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com