Yeah, Rich, that sure was a good observation.  Sheesh.

Just call me Jill.

JW

________________________________
From: Posteropolis <posteropo...@bell.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Why do so few women participate on MoPo?

Yup, Rich is right, it is predominantly male. Now. But I do events you guys
have never heard of (mainly because you're almost all over 50) like Cine-Bazar
in Montreal where the gender divide is almost 50/50 and the average age is
mid-20s.

These people don't buy high-end stuff but they do collect. They just don't go
to movie poster shows. They're movie buffs and graphic art fans. Whether they
will continue to collect or do so at the rate past collectors have is anyone's
guess. But if they do, within 10 years or so I'm convinced almost half of movie
poster collectors will be women.

Dave